Are you a foreign skilled worker who would like to move to Canada through Express Entry
Please fill our free Assessment Form. Here is some basic information about the program:

Express Entry System generally comprise of draws based on Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). To qualify for an Invitation to Apply, an applicant must have to be at the minimum score announced in the most recent draw. 

If you're a young professional who has a professional qualification (Like Licensed Physician) or 18 years of education (for Masters); who speaks expert level English/French (IELTS score of 8 in Listening and 7,7,7 in other skills and above or CLB 9 level TEF); who has Canadian experience of more than a year or a validated job offer in Canada, this applicant would stand at a very bright chance of getting an ITA in the next round of invitations.

If you're preparing yourself for Express Entry, please prepare following documentation before you start the process:

Document 1: Book IELTS General Test for English assessment and try your best to score as high as possible.
(IELTS score plays a dramatic role when it comes to increasing your CRS score)

Document 2: Get your educational credentials assessed by one of IRCC's designated organizations and mention the reason of Assessment 'for Immigration Purpose'. Click here for the list of 5 designated organizations by IRCC.

Document 3: If you have a job offer or an active job in Canada, you will need a copy of Employment Contract or Job Letter.

(If it doesn't apply to you, please move on to the next step)

Document 4: If you have completed an educational credential in Canada, you may be qualified to earn some additional points towards your CRS score.

Document 5: If you have any siblings in Canada, you will need to show that the sibling is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident who is living in Canada and is 18 years of age or older.

(The sibling in Canada must share a mother or father with the principal Express Entry applicant or their spouse or common-law partner. This relationship can be through blood, marriage, common-law partnership or adoption.)

Document 6: In addition to above, you will need a valid travel document (like passport)